We get asked this question all the time – but yet sometimes not enough (if you know what we mean)! There are many different types of fundraising events to choose from, and each has it’s strengths and weaknesses. Here are the factors that should go into your decision:
What’s the GOAL for your event?
- This could be a dollar amount or it could be a desired outcome – such as building community and camaraderie within your organization.
What does your group or organization DO?
- If you’re a baseball team, then a Hit-a-thon or Home Run Derby would be a natural fit.
How much TIME do you have?
- Some events are more complicated than others and will take longer to pull together.
How much HELP do you have?
- Again – some events are more complicated and require more work than can be effectively done by a single person.
Are there any other LIMITATIONS?
- If you need to raise money in January in New England, you probably can’t do it with a golf tournament.
What are you INTERESTED in?
- Even though our platform is very powerful and does a lot of the “heavy lifting” for you, with very few exceptions there is still some work to be done to pull off a successful fundraiser. Work of any kind is always easier if you enjoy what you’re doing.
Our fundraising consultants are experts and take pride in helping you make the right decision for YOUR situation. Give us a call 888.384.7247 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today!